Thursday, April 15, 2010

Give Me Your Babies

We had a youth event called Academy Awards and I was required to dress in costume.  In years past it has always been so much fun to dress up, either as my favorite celeb or in some off the wall costume.  However, this year, my costume box did not provide the necessary "room" for my ever expanding surface area.  I was challenged to think creatively.

So I dug deep into the vault of famous mothers we would all aspire to be, and I chose the most iconic of them all... that's right, Angelina Jolie.. the defender of the third world child.. adopter of the refugee.. She proves that any woman can adopt as many children as you want, in whatever color you want, from whatever far village you want.  Any woman can give birth to three children and still look like a waif who spends 20 hours a week in the gym.  All you need is a million dollar career, money to pay nannies, and a personal shopper and trainer.  Any woman... right.

Angelina... you poster woman for United Colors of Benetton.  What would People Magazine do with you?  Thank you for your contributions to the world and to TMZ.  (check out the girl's face behind me... she is definitely not impressed)

No comments:

Post a Comment