Monday, May 10, 2010

Preview to Mommyhood

Lately I have been really struggling with clumsiness.  Everyone says it is normal, but... come on people.  I run into things.  I lose my balance. Stuff drops out of my hands unexpectedly.  The last is the worst.  It never fails that every time I eat anything, a large glob of the latest culinary surprise am eating falls right out of my hands and onto my front.

Unfortunately, my front has expanded slightly, therefore there is more surface area to catch these special morsels.  Before, food would just plop right onto the table.. but.. now there is this large bulbous volleyball catching everything.

I will be walking around work, or church hours after my lunch and will catch a glimpse of my front and see the tell-tale sign of my butterfingers, usually right in the middle of my tummy.  Lovely!!

This is just getting my ready for baby throw-up, spit-up, baby food and breast milk.  Hmmm, can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment