Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fears of a Mad Woman

So, I have always known I worried, but I did not realize how ridiculous my fears were until I got married.

Example #1:  The other night I was freaking out that our baby might not be healthy.  Well, that sounds pretty normal right? WRONG!  My fear was that our baby might not have a head.  Really?  In the words of my sweet husband, "Really?  Out of all the fears.. yes, lets worry about that one!"

Example #2: So I was at aerobics thinking I am cool for being a preggie and doing so many reps (I am super cool by using tough gym terms like "reps") and the instructor starts to do Jumping Jacks.  Now, normal fears might be "How many can I do?" or "How high should I let my heart rate get?".  No, my fear was "Will the baby fall out onto the floor if I spread my legs that far?"  RIDICULOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment