Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blackhole

There is a new term in my vocabulary:  "Blackhole".  The blackhole consists of a space that sucks time and light...  In my case, it is the floor.  To me, the floor has now become a black hole.

Because of my new lack of flexibility, when things drop on the floor, it takes an act of God to pick it up.  I either A) have to get on my hands and knees, or B) use my toes to pick it up.

There are unfortunate consequences of both:
A)  I never rise again and spend the next two weeks on the floor... I might want to invest in a Life Call button to wear around my neck...
B)  Picking things up with my toes no longer works.  My feet do not rise higher than my knees and my arms no longer reach my knees.  The physics don't seem to be working.









New rule:  "If it drops on the floor, it's gone."

1 comment:

  1. When my friend was as prego as you are, she was sitting on the sidewalk with her daughter and her neighbor came running over to help her because she thought Michelle had fallen down. I think Michelle appreciated the help because she, in fact, was having difficulty getting off the sidewalk. Hang in there, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete