Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Hero

I adore the heroic men out there.  They truly are knights in shining armor.  They willingly engage in this battle with female emotions, fighting side by side with the woman they love to defeat the Hormonster.  Here is the epic tale of my hero, Sir Brandon...

Once upon a time, there was a noble knight named Sir Brandon.  While walking (manly) through an enchanted forest, he came upon a beautiful (and humble) princess named Louisa.  He fell madly in love with her charm and grace and asked her to marry him and be his forever.  Unbeknownst to the gallant lad, an evil witch had placed a vicious spell on the princess.  Every so often, during times of distress, the princess would be overcome with an attach of the Hormonster. 

This vile beast could appear at any moment and would wreak havoc on the unwitting lady.  As her champion, Sir Brandon would strike, blade flashing and help battle against the evil Hormonster.  Though the beast continues to appear, it shrinks in terror of the brave prevailing defense of the knight. 

Thanks to my champion... my brave husband...

Check out the gallery of hot pics of my man!!!
Yes, ladies... he is mine

He swept me away on our 80's Prom Date       
Friday Night Lights event at church


Proud Papa Bear to baby Colton

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous tale, Louisa! My White Knight, Sir Kurtis, has had to conquer Mean Katherine at times and help turn her back into Kind Katherine, the girl she wishes to be. I found it so easy to relate to your story and found comfort that I'm not alone. I know that Sir Brandon and his Fair and Fabulous Lady Louisa along with Cute Cuddly Colton will live happily ever after together :)

    ReplyDelete