Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swagger Wagon

That's right... I have am officially a mom.  The birth of my child five months ago did not fully usher me into the realm of motherhood.  There are only a few indicators of a "true mother":
1.  Mom jeans (high waisted with a hint of elastic around the waist)
2.  Spit-up / food stains on your shirt (coffee stains do not count, as they are the honor badge of most adults and not exclusively linked to moms)
3.  Cheerios or Teddy Grahams smashed into your car carpet

These are all identifying marks, but the true test of a "real mother".......

The MiniVan
I am a proud driver/ owner of my own Swagger Wagon.  I can cruise with my windows down, rocking out to Dave Crowder, coastin through the Chick-fil-a drive thru, ordering my diet Dr. Pepper.... in my Swagger Wagon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment